Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Having a few pangs now LOL

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Er I am feeling a little bit envious now cos Guynemer used the same word I did to enter that Meet and Greet and he won and I didn't!! Oh no LOL *sobs* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Ah well never mind, there's always next time [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Tis understandable dear Janie! Your time will come. Enjoy the concerts you get to see and the soundcheck you get to attend and be happy that you and Darren get to breathe the same air for a little while. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I know you're going to have a fab time! I also understand the envy.

    *gives you a hug*

    And Darren told me to give you this [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww you poor thing! I don't think that's fair at all! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    But yeah, enjoy the concert and soundcheck!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Aw thanks Chai and Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] Yep I know I am lucky to be seeing him in concert and at the soundcheck, it's just a case of so near yet so far! LOL

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwww Poor thing [img]frown.gif[/img] I would feel bad too....but, at least you get to seem him [img]smile.gif[/img] what, twice? or is it three? lol....that's wonderful!!

    What was the word? If you don't mind me snooping [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Marci it was sincere [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bummer for me too! I didn't win!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    But yep, go Sue!!

    xxLauren

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seriously, it's a bummer for you and Michelle but at least Sue won from here, so that's something.
    ***************

    Yep, but I'm pleased for Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Marci it was sincere [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Good word! [img]smile.gif[/img] that's how I feel about him...

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Janie, I told you you should have gone with 'orgasmic' [img]wink.gif[/img] - lol

    Seriously, it's a bummer for you and Michelle but at least Sue won from here, so that's something [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •